Saturday, February 28, 2009

An introduction

What? Me? Write a blog?

Yes, I love to write, especially subjects about which I am passionate (Ophelia, my children, my husband, my friends..), but technology and I are not-so-friendly.

For two years, a good friend keeps saying "you really should blog about Ophelia. so many are hurting from bullying and relational aggression..." So, dear friend, here it is. My first blog.

I can promise that the writing will be decent (sometimes), funny (most of the time), tragic (every once ina while), but most of all, from my heart (ALL the time).

What I cannot promise is that this blog will be aesthetically pleasing (I am a digital immigrant, not a digital native like my teenagers)!

Enjoy my ramblings, advice, resources. I hope this helps me to be a better me, and perhaps challenges you to be the best "you"

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about this blog and for you. 1,000 thank yous for the work you do.

    ReplyDelete